The Interview Series continues this month with a hot new year’s topic: fitness! Join us and hear Mind & Body Transformation Coach Tonya Whittle spill the beans on fitness, disordered eating recovery, exercise, and more!
Watch to find out as we dive into:
- How she overcame disordered eating (she was on her first diet at age 8!)
- The simple yet biggest factor that plays a role in your success
- Why what we resist is actually our biggest opportunity to move forward
- How throwing out what you “know” can be the catalyst for opening you up to new results
- How changing the way you talk to yourself can fast track your progress
January is a time where we often feel pressured to make some “serious” life changes (often drastic, unrealistic ones). So tune in to learn how to make steady, lasting progress towards your fitness and food goals!
Mind & Body Transformation Coach Tonya Whittle Gets Real
Tonya owns TW Fitness, a Mind & Body Transformation & Coaching Business that provides mindset coaching along with fitness and nutrition services to help clients reach their goals and keep the results, for life!
TW Fitness also owns TW Fitness TV – an online fitness membership site complete with workouts, meal plans and motivation & support!
Now, we want to hear from you! Did Tonya’s message resonate with you? What was your biggest takeaway from the video? Comment below and let us know 🙂